Race Volunteer Management
Recruit, manage and assign volunteers to help make your race a success
Your job as a Race Director is extremely important to the success of any race, but you can't pull it off alone. Volunteers are the heart and soul of any race and help to make your race a complete success.
You can't be everywhere at once, but managing a small or large team can be complex. You're typically working with many people you've never met before race day, but expect every volunteer to do what they need to
With RaceDirector, you can recruit and easily manage all aspects of volunteering at your race with the following tools:
- Add, edit, and delete volunteers and potential voluneers. Mark volunteers as confirmed when you're sure they've committed to your race.
- Save time by using the volunteer signup form on your free race website. Volunteers can complete the form, which emails the race director, and adds the volunteer as pending to your volunteer dashboard.
- Email confirmed, uncomfirmed, or all volunteers through the RaceDirector dashboard. There's no need to subscribe to other email services.
- Setup various volunteer opportunities and quickly assign your confirmed volunteers to each task.
- Create instructions for each task and email volunteers their specific instructions and tasks.
Managing Your Race Doesn't Need to be Overwhelming
Continue the tour to learn how RaceDirector helps to simplify your tasks and life through race checklists.
Next » or Sign Up Now - It's Free